god has a call on your life...
How do you discover what it is and make steps towards that reality?
Everyone's asking, "What are you planning on doing next?"
It's the same question you're tired of trying to answer for yourself. The pressure to have your life figured out and know where you’re going is starting to drive you a little crazy. What makes the decision even more difficult is that you’ll most likely need to take out significant loans to start paying for a college education.
In the back of your mind, you're thinking about all the people you know who've changed their major a year or two into college, struggled to find a job after graduation, and continued to chip away at school loans for years and years afterward. Part of you wonders if college is the right plan for you.
But what other options are there?
Your career is only one aspect of your life. There's a lot of other areas you're trying to figure out, too. Like how to be financially stable, build solid friendships, possibly find the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with, and prepare to do something that makes a difference in the world around you. Somewhere in the middle of it, you can't get away from the idea that God has a plan for your life and it's bigger than anything you could possibly imagine.
Maybe you're looking for something more than the typical college path.
Sun City Leadership Academy can provide:
- A 2 year associate degree without significant debt (in partnership with Portland Bible College)
- Opportunities for hands-on experience in leadership and skills in the areas you're passionate about (media, photography, writing, public speaking, event planning, etc)
- Life-transforming missions trips, both local and international
- Mentor relationships to personally help you move forward with the call of God
- Classes focused on developing your WHOLE life, not just a career
- Friendships with like-minded students who are passionate about making a difference
- The possibility of an internship at Sun City Church after graduation
TWO PEOPLE ARE BETTER OFF THAN ONE,
for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.